Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I was tagged

I was tagged by Lorenza from Italy for the Thinking Blogger Award. Now I have to pick up another five blogs as my favorites. All of my links on the right side of this page are my favorites, so picking up only five is difficult. But I'll try. There are a few of my secret favorites.

1, BöskeZ and Colors
Elizabeth's pastels are as beautiful as her embroideries.

2, Threads Across the Web
Carol's Japanese embroideries are excellent.

3, JUDY SCOTT
I love Judy's colours and works.

4, Juju Loves Polka Dots
Juju's bags made of Japanese fabrics are so cute!

5, Go!Go!5
Even if you can't read Japanese, you would see her embroideries and clothes are so nice.

Here is more information about Thinking Blogger Awards, if you are interested in.

4 comments:

Quilterin said...

Hi Hideko! I`ve tagged you too. Thanks for all the wonderful and inspiring work! Lots of greetings from Austria ELKE http://quilterin2006.blogspot.com/

Hideko Ishida said...

Thank you very much for tagging me, Elke. It's honoured! Hideko

nuinui said...

どの方も素晴らしくて、いろいろな刺激をいただくことができました。CAROLさんの日本刺繍、私のお友達のその作品よりも、はるかに美しい針目です。JUDYさんの、なんて素敵な色使い。明るくて、可愛らしくて。絵本の世界のようです。そして、5人のお子様に囲まれ、日々製作に励まれておられる方。刺繍ばかりでなく、ニット製品の素敵なこと。現在の私が惹かれているスタイルばかりでした。

また、このようなコーナーを設けていただけましたら、ありがたいなと思います。

coral-seas said...

Wow Hideko, I am honoured that you mention my blog in your list. Does this mean that I have been tagged, I've never been tagged before?

I have not been blogging all that long and it amazes me that people stop by to take a look and thrills me when they leave a message.

CA